International Program in Arts Management IPAM
Contatto per la Formazione
Indirizzo : Via Bocconi, 8 - 20136 Milano
Telefono : +39 02 58363125
Email : email@example.com
Contatto per la Formazione Continua
Data di inizio dei corsi
13 June – 30 September, 2019.
The International Program in Arts Management (IPAM) is a specialized program designed for practitioners and students from all over the world with a specific interest in the Asian art and cultural environment but open to learning about the international best practices. IPAM aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for prospering in an arts organization through conceptual learning and practical exposure.
The program is organized in 5 modules. The first 4 modules are dedicated to the traditional in-class learning, with extensive exposure to guest lectures, professional speakers and class discussions. The last module (the fifth) will be focused on the application of the skills developed in class and will include the development of an individual project or an internship in one of the host institutions.
Internship and final project presentation
What IPAM offers:
- Strong foundation in management, including practical, creative and professional skills;
- Specific knowledge to operate successfully in the arts and culture sector;
- Direct contact with top Italian, Indian and Chinese arts organizations and their managers’. Thanks to their continuous cooperation and our strong ties;
- A stimulating environment focused on the international market with a multidisciplinary approach;
- A dedicated international faculty, highly qualified and competent in the arts management and arts market;
- A unique opportunity to connect and work with people from diverse background, intellectual level and exposure.