Executive Master in Luxury Management - EMiLUX
Luogo della Formazione
Condizioni di ammissione
- University Degree (in any discipline);
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience (not necessarily in Luxury);
- Proficiency in English;
- An interview with the program director to verify your strong motivation, good leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Termini e data di iscrizione
The application form is available exclusively online and must be completed with accurate and precise information regarding your personal and professional experiences and your reasons for attending the Program.
The application form must be completed with:
- Degree Certificate and a Detailed CV;
- One letter of reference;
- Proficiency in English;
Candidates will be required to have an interview with the Program Director. In cases where the applicant cannot easily travel to Milano, the interview can take place remotely by telephone or webcam.
The application must also be accompanied by:
- Photo to be uploaded to the online application;
- Copy of Passport or ID;
- Payment of 120 € application fee (using the special form in the application form).
The EMiLUX admission process is a rigorous one where candidates are selected according to a specific set of admissions criteria defined by the Schools.
The process must not only determine whether candidates are suitable for the EMiLUX, but also whether the Program will meet each candidate's expectations and career goals.
Data di inizio dei corsi
The total fee is 39.000 € to be paid in four instalments.
An "early Bird Fee" of € 33.000 will be granted to candidates that have been admitted and have paid the deposit fee before 17 October 2022.
Without having to leave their job, participants will start opening doors they never knew were there, to meet their goals successfully.
EMiLUX aims at training managers and future leaders who want to know the code of this specific industry by providing them with a comprehensive framework of the luxury value-chain.
Participants in the program boost their skills and self-confidence, grow fast and become more significant contributors to their companies, as well as stronger and more internationally-oriented business leaders.
Fundamental part of the program are the pre-courses online.Functional courses, delivered with distance learning formula, to deepen the fundamental disciplines of management and provide participants with the basic tools to operate in the company and understand the logic of governance of corporate functions in the world of luxury.
Each course will start with a face-to-face residential session, continue online and end with a final exam in the next face-to-face session.
The first two modules are devoted to Core Courses that ensure a solid, common base. Other modules are dedicated to Advanced Courses.
- MODULE I: PARIS - CRAFTING BRANDS THROUGH ARTS AND CULTURE
- MODULE II: DUBAI - GO TO MARKET
- MODULE III: MILANO - VALUE CREATION IN LUXURY MARKETS
- MODULE IV: LONDON - APPROACHING CUSTOMERS WITH LUXURY SERVICES
- MODULE V: SWITZERLAND - STRATEGIC DIAGNOSIS AND EXTERNAL ENVIROMENT
- MODULE VI: ROME - MANAGING GROWTH AND EVALUATION PERFORMANCE
- MODULE VII: MILANO - NEW FRONTIERS & LOOKING AHEAD
EMiLUX is the right master for you if you want to:
- Become an executive in luxury business with an enlarged perspective
- Develop a deeper knowledge of international luxury market codes with a broadened mindset
- Develop an international professional network
- Nurture your entrepreneurial spirit
Alongside Bain&Company, BCG Dorchester Collection Academy, illy and Cartier as our main partner.