BOCCONI - SDA Bocconi School of Management
Indirizzo: Via Bocconi, 8 - 20136 Milano
Telefono: +39 02 58366605
Email: : email@example.com
Le Formazioni :
International Program in Arts Management IPAM
Executive Master in Luxury Management
Master in Arts Management and Administration
Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management
Master of Management in Food & Beverage
Descrizione dell'Istituto o Centro di Formazione :
SDA Bocconi – the School of Management of Università Bocconi – has been creating and sharing knowledge since 1971. The School’s commitment to research and education has enabled it, over the years, to contribute significantly to the development of many industries, both in Italy and abroad.
Our mission is to develop responsible and thoughtful leaders by generating and disseminating innovative managerial knowledge.
We design and offer learning experiences which foster creativity through the power of imagination.
Thus, we empower lives through Knowledge and Imagination
Punti di forza :
SDA Bocconi has values that make it attractive. They represent its history and its future, embracing the spirit of Bocconi University:
- Independence from any cultural, political and economic influences for a real free thinking.
- Critical thinking to open new perspectives of analysis and research
- Scientific rigor to constantly guarantee quality and reliable results.
- Imagination and creative passion to promote a truly relevant innovation
- Entrepreneurship to seize business opportunities and win new competitive challenges.
- Responsibility in the social, ethical and environmental fields to set up a sustainable development.
- Centrality of people to unleash their professional and human potential and create long-lasting and valuable relationships.
- Pluralism and global vision to understand and enhance the value of cultural diversity.
Numero di strutture e sedi :
SDA Bocconi’s campus buildings are in the center of Milan. In addition to being the business and financial capital of Italy, Milan is also ideally located in the heart of Europe. Thanks to this strategic position, SDA Bocconi has been able to build a large network of international contacts and benefits from the city being a world-renowned center for culture, fashion and design.
Dimensione internazionale :
SDA Bocconi is proud to be part of a number of prestigious international associations, which benefits not only the school but also the students, businesses and institutions with whom we collaborate. Such benefits include access to up-to-date information and an international network of contacts, as well as opportunities for debate on current management issues.
Standard di accreditamento dell'istituto :
Choosing SDA Bocconi means choosing one of the few business schools in the world to hold the “triple crown” accreditation, which is awarded by three of the most prestigious school accreditation associations worldwide: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.