Master in International Food and Beverage Management (IFBM)
Luogo della Formazione
Condizioni di ammissione
You have to be proficient in English to follow these courses.
Termini e data di iscrizione
The last Application deadline is 8 Jul 2019.
Data di inizio dei corsi
*Sept-Apr: Italy/Turin – Apr-Jun: France/Paris.
This MSc offers you all the elements of a high-level Master programme with an innovative approach offering first-hand experience with more than 20 days of company visits, meetings with top managers from the Food & Beverage Industry, tasting sessions in regions known for food excellence like Piedmont, Tuscany and the Champagne Region.
Some of the most relevant courses are listed below, ESCP Europe uses a case-study methodology:
- General Management in the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry
- Financial Accounting in F&B
- Cost & Performance Management in F&B
- Managerial Economics: macro and micro trends in F&B
- Marketing Principles in F&B
- Supply Chain & Operations in the F&B industry
- Corporate Strategy: success stories, failures and challenges in the F&B industry
- HR Management & Cross-Cultural Dynamics in F&B
- International Business Law
- Negotiation in Intercultural Context and Managing International Teams
- Customer Experience: the international Consumer
- Luxury in the F&B Industry
- Trade, Retail & Category Marketing in the F&B industry
- Family Business & Start-up in F&B
- New Product Development and Innovation in F&B Industry
Where You Study
Term 1: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
Term 2: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
Term 3: ESCP Europe Paris Campus
International Internship: all over the world
Students can also obtain the German Master of Science Degree by choosing to study an extra 6 months in Berlin.
Esame / Tesi / Stage
At the end of the programme, a written thesis has to be submitted and discussed orally: the research is presented to and assessed by an academic jury.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Food & Beverage Department Manager
- International Regional Manager
- Communications Manager
- Export-Import Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Product and Business Developer
ALMA - Baladin - Barilla - Bosca - Caffarel - Caffè Vergnano - Carte Noire - Cameo - Campari - Costa - Costadoro - Danone - Eataly - Foodora - Frescobaldi - Federalimentare - Granarolo - Grom - Lavazza - Lurisia - Marchesi Antinori - Marenchino - Martini & Rossi - Michel et Augustin - Nestlé - Roederer - Savencia.
La business school internazionale ESCP Europe apre le porte del suo campus di Torino…
ESCP Europe sale di due posizioni e si conferma ancora una volta tra le migliori…