Master in International Food and Beverage Management (IFBM)
Luogo della Formazione
Condizioni di ammissione
You have to be proficient in English to follow these courses.
Termini e data di iscrizione
The last Application deadline is July 2021.
Data di inizio dei corsi
*Sept-Apr: Italy/Turin – Apr-Jun: France/Paris.
This MSc offers you all the elements of a high-level Master programme with an innovative approach offering first-hand experience with company visits, meetings with top managers from the Food & Beverage Industry, tasting sessions in regions known for food excellence like Piedmont, Tuscany and the Champagne Region.
Some of the most relevant courses are listed below, ESCP Business School uses a case-study methodology:
- Statistics basics and analytics
- Marketing Principles in Food & Beverage
- Financial Accounting in Food & Beverage
- Managerial Economics: micro foundations in F&B
- Research methods I
- Sales Management in f&b
- Understanding Food and Beverage's Financial Challenges
- Digital strategy for f&b
- Corporate Strategy: successes, failures and challenges in the F&B industry
- Family business & start up in the f&b
- Effective communication
- Advanced Finance and Management models for f&B (ELECTIVE)
- Big data & Business analytics (ELECTIVE)
- HR Management & cross cultural dynamics in f&b
- International Business Law & food regulations
- Supply Chain & Operations in the F&B industry
- Negotiations in an Intercultural Context
- Customer Value Management
- Trade, Retail & Category Marketing in the F&B industry
- Marketing of Innovations and New Product Development
- Sustainability and Risk for F&B Companies
Where You Study:
- Term 1: ESCP Turin Campus
- Term 2: ESCP Turin Campus
- Term 3: ESCP Paris Campus
- International Internship: all over the world
Students can also obtain the German Master of Science Degree by choosing to study an extra 6 months in Berlin.
The ESCP Master in International Food and Beverage Management programme, taught in English at the ESCP Turin and Paris campuses, is ranked #1 worldwide according to Eduniversal, which has published its new 2021 ranking of the Best Masters & MBAs in 51 specialisations.
This result is a testimony to the quality of the work that ESCP’s team has done, which was measured by Eduniversal according to three main criteria:
- The reputation of the programme: be known and recognised by recruiting companies and have an active approach towards them.
- The salary of the first employment after graduation: placement of graduates in the best job positions on the market.
- Students’ satisfaction: work on improving programmes by taking into account the feedback of students.
Esame / Tesi / Stage
At the end of the programme, a written thesis has to be submitted and discussed orally: the research is presented to and assessed by an academic jury.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Food & Beverage Department Manager
- International Regional Manager
- Communications Manager
- Export-Import Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Product and Business Developer.
ALMA - Baladin - Barilla - Bosca - Caffarel - Caffè Vergnano - Carte Noire - Cameo - Campari - Costa - Costadoro - Danone - Eataly - Foodora - Frescobaldi - Federalimentare - Granarolo - Grom - Lavazza - Lurisia - Marchesi Antinori - Marenchino - Martini & Rossi - Michel et Augustin - Nestlé - Roederer - Savencia.