Master in International Food and Beverage Management (IFBM)
Luogo della Formazione
Condizioni di ammissione
You have to be proficient in English to follow these courses.
Termini e data di iscrizione
The last Application deadline is 8 Jul 2019.
Data di inizio dei corsi
*Sept-Apr: Italy/Turin – Apr-Jun: France/Paris.
This MSc offers you all the elements of a high-level Master programme with an innovative approach offering first-hand experience with more than 20 days of company visits, meetings with top managers from the Food & Beverage Industry, tasting sessions in regions known for food excellence like Piedmont, Tuscany and the Champagne Region.
Some of the most relevant courses are listed below, ESCP Europe uses a case-study methodology:
- General Management in the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry
- Financial Accounting in F&B
- Cost & Performance Management in F&B
- Managerial Economics: macro and micro trends in F&B
- Marketing Principles in F&B
- Supply Chain & Operations in the F&B industry
- Corporate Strategy: success stories, failures and challenges in the F&B industry
- HR Management & Cross-Cultural Dynamics in F&B
- International Business Law
- Negotiation in Intercultural Context and Managing International Teams
- Customer Experience: the international Consumer
- Luxury in the F&B Industry
- Trade, Retail & Category Marketing in the F&B industry
- Family Business & Start-up in F&B
- New Product Development and Innovation in F&B Industry
Where You Study
Term 1: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
Term 2: ESCP Europe Turin Campus
Term 3: ESCP Europe Paris Campus
International Internship: all over the world
Students can also obtain the German Master of Science Degree by choosing to study an extra 6 months in Berlin.
Esame / Tesi / Stage
At the end of the programme, a written thesis has to be submitted and discussed orally: the research is presented to and assessed by an academic jury.
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Food & Beverage Department Manager
- International Regional Manager
- Communications Manager
- Export-Import Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Product and Business Developer
ALMA - Baladin - Barilla - Bosca - Caffarel - Caffè Vergnano - Carte Noire - Cameo - Campari - Costa - Costadoro - Danone - Eataly - Foodora - Frescobaldi - Federalimentare - Granarolo - Grom - Lavazza - Lurisia - Marchesi Antinori - Marenchino - Martini & Rossi - Michel et Augustin - Nestlé - Roederer - Savencia.
Il Master in Management della Business School internazionale ESCP Europe si conferma…
ESCP Europe apre un dibattito internazionale su come cambierà l’interazione tra…
Nell’anno del Bicentenario della fondazione della Business School, la XII edizione…